Friday, January 11, 2008

11.01.2008

I luv u so much …
… but I really can’t say …
… simply becuz I don’t want to lose u …

Losin’ u means losin’ a friend …
… and of course …
… I don’t want …

Makin’ u happy …
… is all I want to do now …
… but do u know that ???

No, absolutely not …

Keepin’ it inside my heart …
… in the bottom of my heart …
… is the best thing for me and u …

I don’t expect to receive anything from u …

When u r happy …
… I feel happy, too …

And when u r sad …
… it’s the time I can’t feel better …

U r everything in my life …
… but I can’t let u know …
… that I luv u …

Maybe one day …
… I’m brave enough to tell u the truth …

But I’m scared …
… scared that the day I tell u the truth …
… is the day we lose our friendship …

Now, I really don’t know …
… what to do …
… what to say ???

What am I supposed to do ???

Pleaz tell me …
… anything that can help me overcome this …

Ngày 11 tháng 01 năm 2008
… I can do better ??? …

No comments:

Post a Comment